1. Structured, grammar-based programme combined with a functional syllabus.
2. Seamlessly integrates contemporary language teaching practices with traditional classroom techniques.
3. Pair and group-work activities to foster collaborative relationships in class.
4. Straightforward self-evaluation for students at the end of each unit plus a family project.
5. Variety of dynamic materials and activities, including songs, chants, stickers, games and craft projects.
6. Guided activities for developing writing skills.
7. Pictionary for all new vocabulary