1. An innovative, three-level series for
pre-primary which uses its lovable characters and fun, stimulating activities to teach young children key concepts, important values and lots of useful vocabulary.
2. Range of opportunities for students to hear native speakers through songs, stories, chants, poster audios, IWB activities and videos.
3. Helps develop important values such as healthy choices, respect for others, understanding appropriate behaviour,
self-confidence, mathematical awareness and artistic self-expression.
4. Encourages students to ‘have a go’ and become active participants in class, without becoming the focus of the teacher’s direct attention.
5. Packed with ideas for creating fun and interactive lessons.