1. Promotes development of mathematical skills through engaging and hands-on activities.
2. Teaches a wide variety of skills such as counting, patterning, graphing and estimating.
3. Topics and vocabulary appropriate for children learning English as a second language but without too much emphasis on the language itself.
4. Packed with songs and rhymes that allow the children to learn and practise the maths concepts.
5. Exclusive user website with videos and interactive games provides further opportunities for practice in class or at home.