1. A dynamic, four-level course which thoroughly integrates practice of the four skills.
2. Rich language input through interesting reading texts and listening activities.
3. Clear speaking and writing models for students to produce their own work.
4. Print and online material accessible via the Richmond Secondary Website.
5. Downloadable Portfolio for students to record their progress and compile examples of their work according to the CEFR guidelines.
6. Mixed ability resource material available in the Teacher's Resource Book.