1. An engaging three-level series which aims to provide Pre-Primary learners with the initial building blocks for future success in English.
2. Focuses on early childhood development, devoting as much attention to linguistic progress as it does to social, emotional, physical and cognitive skills.
3. Key language and concepts are presented in a clear, meaningful way through attractive illustrations and photos.
4. Flexible lesson format and length.
5. Original and traditional stories, both as large story cards and digital animations.
6. Phonics lesson in each unit helps develop literacy skills.
7. All About Me! lessons focus on values and good habits through personalised themes.
8. Key competences are integrated into the language curriculum.