1. Stimulates curiosity with delightful illustrations and exciting activities. Each unit of Wonder consists of a central theme with a range of learning objective strands:
2. The Knowledge Strand includes content objectives based on subjects such as Geography, History and Science.
3. The Creative Strand features content from arts such as Music, Drama, Art and Dance.
4. The Functional Strand involves pupils using the target language in familiar, everyday situations.
5. The Culture Strand introduces students to different aspects of the English-speaking world and the varied cultural environments in which the target language is used.
6. The Literacy Strand is skills-based and focuses on the development of literacy skills for language learning: reading, writing and oral expression.